Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Taking care of a naughty hen

Sometimes it is necessary to separate the naughty hen from the group.  My improvise for the day:  bunny hutch solitary confinement.  I should mention, I am trying to introduce two new hens into the mix.  Ms. Prissy, as I like to call her, not only finds it necessary to bully the new hens (pecking order), but is also misbehaving in other ways....such as running away from home.  Not that the neighbor minds, but between Ms. Prissy and I, we both know that she has never had issues with this before.  I have decided to put Ms. Prissy in the bunny hutch for a brief cool down period this afternoon.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the bunny hutch solitary confinement worked. Ms. Prissy decided that after an hour in the hutch, she was ready to calm down.

    ReplyDelete