Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Improvise

I read a wonderful story today about a family who in the past had fallen on hard times.  The story goes that when this man was young, his family like many struggled to make ends meet.  A single mom trying to provide for her children, but with such love that she always found a way to make happy memories for her children.  During the Christmas Season, it was all they could do to afford anything dealing with Christmas, so mom would drive out to the desert and pick out a large sage brush, bring it home and decorate it in place of buying a Christmas tree.  Upon hearing this, I though, "wow, what an awesome idea."  Well I have to say, I will not be doing this due to sage brush allergies, plus, I already have a nice fake tree.....but I imagine that a sage brush would look beautiful  all decked out.  This is a wonderful idea for an improvise project.  If you are creative enough, there are many fun and wonderful ideas that a person could do to make a wonderful make shift Christmas tree...and for those who can't afford a real Christmas tree and have children....remember, all it takes is love and creativity to make wonderful Christmas memories that your children will cherish for a life time.  With that being said....My Christmas Tree Improvise is called Cat Tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment